We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
– Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
– Integration of data storage solutions
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
– Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatisation
– Working with AngularJS
– Engeering Graduate or Equivalent.
– MTech, ME, BTech, BE, MCA.
– Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
– Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
– Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
– Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
– Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as SASS.
– Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
– A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
– Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
– Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
– Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
– Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
– Familiarity with development aiding tools
– Familiarity with continuous integration